Our refunds and cancellation policy is as follows:
Trip Cancellation Fee: $50 USD (plus any trip resource costs already paid & any bank charges that are incurred for a refund) then:
69 – 50 days prior to arrival: 70% refund of total trip price (if paid in full, or else pro-rated for a deposit payment)
49 – 31 days prior to arrival: 50% refund of total trip price
30 – 8 days prior to arrival: 40% refund of total trip price
7 – 0 days prior to arrival: 0% refund of total trip price
NOTE: Refunds percentages are based on 100% of the trip price. Please note that flight purchases are not included in the above table and the refund of any flights is subject to the cancellation/refunds policy of the individual airline, nor are any other non-refundable resources purchased as part of the trip. If circumstances beyond the control of the traveller prevents the traveller in participating in the tour, the tour’s normal cancellation terms shall still apply.
CFFT: We now offer credit for future travel (CFFT), as a means of replanning your trip in the event of unforeseen circumstances (travel that is impacted by pandemias, travel bans etc.) that delays your arrival, requires postponement for a short period or will require entirely changing the dates of your trip for another year. We offer as much flexibility as we can, and reservations with hotels & domestic airlines will be altered in-line with their own reservation policies to fit the re-programming of your trip.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Our terms to confirm a trip reservation are to take a deposit up-front to secure the trip, a deposit can be between 20 – 50% of the trip value, depending on the complexity of the trip and the resources required.
- A deposit is due once a trip plan has been agreed in full by both parties, and the trip balance should be paid in full at least 5 weeks prior to trip departure to ensure all resources are secured & finalized for the trip before a pre-agreed departure date.
- www.maptotrip.com is property of Unu Raymi Expeditions E.I.R.L (RUC: 20602741029)
- If you wish to book a trip via our platform (www.maptotrip.com), you will have read and understood all the points of the booking terms & conditions that are stipulated on this page.
- As part of the trip planning process, customer service operators of www.maptotrip.com will identify tour operators for your trip, and as such, by agreeing to the purchase of any trip plan via the platform you also understand that the contractual obligations of your trip operation are with the identified tour operator.
- It is your responsibility to understand the terms and conditions of the tour operator identified for your trip operation.
- If you sign off a trip deal using the platform www.maptotrip.com, you are automatically accepting the booking conditions for yourself (your party).
- Your payment of a deposit is taken as confirmation of your acknowledgement of the terms & conditions on this page.
- Your booking will be accepted and becomes valid only when we send you a confirmation email or an invoice.
- Only when we do this will a contract come into existence between the identified tour operator and yourself (your party), and will commence from the date stated in the email or the invoice.