Collection from your hotel and then travelling by river boat along the Amazon you’ll uncover many indigenous communities and tribes. The Amazon is a huge trunk river supply route, you’ll pass many cargo & river cruise boats as you make your way down the river.
Stopping over at a local lodge you can then explore the area freely with your local guide. Explore dense forests rich with wildlife, river networks and discover local tribes of the region that still honour the traditions of their forefathers and practice ways of living that are still native to the jungle.
Enjoy local customs such as medicinal treatments for ailments, typical food of the region (Masamorra de Doncella, Pata Rashca de Pescado, Juane con Tacacho, Pescado ahumado con Platano Asado, Chilicano de Pescado) and partake in some tribal rituals that will enrich your experience of the Amazon jungle!
- Experience the beauty and grand environment of the Amazon Jungle
- Try local delicacies & medicinal herbal remedies
- Stay in a lodge with a local community on a branch of the Amazon River
- Row on the Yanayacu & Amazon River over a 2 day expedition
- Discover jungle tribes living in the Amazon
- Visit the Isla de Monos reserve and interact with the rescue monkeys
2 – 4 Days: Explore this untouched and natural part of the Amazon Jungle with a range of different activities.